Instructions for the 3 Cheese Polenta
1. Simmer on High or Medium High:
a. 5 cups of water
b. 2 cups of Milk
c. 1 tsp of Salt
2. When it starts to boil add:
2 Cups of Instant Polenta
4 Cloves of Garlic
3. And, stir until the clumps are gone and it starts to bubble ( About 3 Minutes ).
4. Then add the cheeses and stir. You are done!
a. 1/2 Cup Parmesan
b. 1 Cup of Cubed Fontina
c. 1 Cup of Mascarpone
Instructions for the Mushroom Sauce
1. If you have 1/2 Cups of Dried Mushrooms soak them in 1 Cup of Warm Water for 1 hour
2. Add the following to a pan on high and whisk to form a Roux
a. 2 TBs of Butter
b. 2 TBs of Flour
3. Add 2 Cups of Chicken Stock and 2 Cloves of Garlic.
4. Whisk until the lumps are gone.
5. Fry 8 ounces of Mushrooms in a pan and add them to the sauce above.